Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Need more hours...

I know, I know - there are lots of time in life we feel like we need more hours in the day, at the moment I feel I need them for my writing commitments alone. Or maybe it's just because I'm not willing to give up reading to write. As well as editing THC and writing Tom & James I am considering - unless I manage to talk some sense into myself - doing NaNoWriMo again this year and starting THC 2. That way when (positive thinking here people) THC is accepted by the agent and publisher the second book will be ready to go(ish). It's a good plan - or at least it would be if I wasn't trying to write another book at the same time, edit the first MS and still go to work and raise a family. And read, I couldn't not do that, I need it as much as breathing...maybe sleep could be moved to December. I mean sleeping's over-rated isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment