Total Pageviews

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Strictly Come Dancing

Well it's that time of year again, cancel the Saturday evening plans, the Strictly Come Dancing launch show is tonight. Learning to dance like this is definitely on my to do list. I'm going to post links to my three favourite dances. First up Tom & Camilla's winning show dance from the 2008 series.

Secondly Alysha & Matthew's Viennese waltz from 2007. The Viennese waltz is my favourite ever dance, it's just so romantic.

Okay and lastly, this sensational dance last year by Louis & Flavia. What a fantastic year for Louis with the Olympics and then this. I promise I do actually love the dance, not just Louis - though to be fair, with no top and those muscles (oh my god those muscles - did you see how lifts Flavia at 1.16ish?) and that back piece, they could have been doing the birdie dance and I probably still would have loved it!

(okay a bonus - that dance from Dirty Dancing re-created by Louis & Flavia.)

Be still my beating heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment